(Scroll Down to find the Paypal button.)
We have been involved with a variety of fundraising activities:
- Annual Appeal in November
- Black Tie Bingo (for the Interfaith Council) January 25, 2020
- Duxbury Half Marathon, Saturday, April 4, 2020
- Golf Outing
Support the Duxbury Senior Center and donate to Friends of the Council on Aging. It’s easy and fast and as quick as clicking on the button above.
Although fundraising is our main mission, our volunteering extends to many other COA programs because we know how important the Center is to our friends and neighbors who need social services, rides to appointments, support in caring for a loved one, financial advice, and most importantly, the opportunity for social interaction.
The 2019 Annual Appeal is in the mail!
Thank you for all your support! We are especially grateful to those of you who have already responded to the Friends of the Duxbury Council on Aging Annual Appeal. We rely on you to sustain and grow our important programs and services so, check your mailboxes and send in your donation today!
Remember, the senior population in Duxbury is rapidly growing, with an estimated increase of 114% by the year 2030, and the Senior Center is being used more than ever. Your donation will go a long way toward meeting our goals.
These are just some of the numbers from the past year that show what we can do together:
- We had 39,787 people participate in 3,410 programs and activities offered at the Center.
- 7,104 meals were delivered to the homebound of our community.
- 29 extraordinary Lifelong Learning courses were offered in history, art, music, literature, currents events, religion, and science.
- 260 days of respite were provided to caregivers while their loved ones attend the supportive day program for adults with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia.
You are also invited to become a “Friend” by completing this form below and returning it to the address indicated on the form.
Please also, you are asked to consider naming the Friends as a beneficiary under your will or planned giving instrument. The beneficiary should be designated as “Friends of the Duxbury Council on Aging, Inc., a 501(c)(3) corporation organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and having a principal address at 10 Mayflower St., Duxbury, MA 02332”.
Thank you for caring.