Online Bill Payment:
The following bills can be paid online:
- Real Estate Bills
- Personal Property Bills
- Water, Motor Vehicle & Boat Excise Bills
Advantages of Online Payments:
- It is easy, convenient and secure;
- Accessible 24 hours a day;
- Payments can be scheduled in advance;
- Current and past eBill transactions can be viewed;
- Payment can be made from a checking or savings account or by credit card.
If you pay Real Estate or Personal Property tax after due date, please search Updated Real Estate or Updated Personal Property.
There is a $.25 processing fee for payments made from your checking or savings account (cheaper than a stamp!). For payments made by credit card, there is a 3% processing fee, which is charged by the credit card companies.
If you are paying Real Estate or Personal Property tax after the due date, please search "Updated Real Estate" or "Updated Personal Property".