When do I need to file an application with the Conservation Commission?

You need to file an application if you are doing any work within a resource areas or within 100 feet of a wetland resource area or within 200 feet of a river or if the proposed work is deemed by the Conservation Commission to likely have a significant or cumulative detrimental effect upon a resource area.