Tax and Utility Payments
The option for only receiving an Ebill is not available and you will continue to receive a bill in the mail/email.
The following bills can be paid online:
- Real Estate Bills
- Personal Property Bills
- Water, Motor Vehicle & Boat Excise Bills
If you are having any difficulty finding a bill online to add to your account for auto-pay, please call City Hall Systems at (508) 381-5455 and they will assist you.
Advantages of Online Payments:
- It is easy, convenient and secure;
- Accessible 24 hours a day;
- Ability to set up automatic payments.
- Current and past transactions can be viewed;
- Payment can be made from a checking or savings account or by credit card.
This is a fee-based service.
A service fee of 2.95% will be applied to credit card transactions.
A service fee of $.50 will be applied to ACH/EFT Payments.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to VISA regulations we are unable to offer VISA as a payment option for all bill types. Currently VISA is available for Tax payments only. For this reason, residents are unable to select VISA as a payment option when attempting to pay a Water/Sewer bill.
Ready to Make a Payment?