- Inland Flood Risk Maps - proposed revisions 2020 - FEMA has rescinded the 2020 inland map revision due to COVID delays to holding a town meeting; however, the newest maps and data are to be used for decision-making. Click here to read the FEMA letter - the revised maps are still viewable on the links provided for the proposed revisions. News Article in Patriot Ledger.
- Letter of Map Revision for 6 panels effective January 10, 2020.
- US SBA Loan Assistance for 2018 March Storms (MA Emergency Declaration 15501 & 15502).
Flood Zone Maps - search by address
- Town Assessor's mapping system
- FEMA Flood Map Service Center (all current and past mapping)
- FEMA National Flood Hazard Layer Viewer (make your own map "Firmette")
Flood Insurance Resources and Links:
- Definitions of FEMA Flood Zone Designations
- Flood insurance and how it works (National Flood Insurance Program)
- What is a LiMWA?
- Elevation Certificates
- Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA)
- Grandfathering Rule 2016
- Changes to National Flood Insurance Program - Information and Updates
- Floodplain Management (Massachusetts DCR)
- Duxbury Emergency Response
- Hurricane Safety Tips (what to do before, during and after a hurricane)
- Massachusetts Emergency Managment Agency (MEMA)
- Massachusetts Office of Preparedness and Emergency Management
- How to Prepare for a Flood
- Financial Planning for Emergencies
- Planning for Pets and Emergencies
- After a Flood - what next?
- American Red Cross - Get Help
- Non-emergency assistance MEMA Dial 2-1-1; out of state dial 508-820-2001